This is an online learning platform that you can access anytime, anywhere. It contains over 15,000 video-based, professional courses in a wide range of areas including technology, business and professional, and creative subjects. Courses are led by experts, and are on average an hour-long, broken down into bite-sized video modules.
Students and staff at Leeds have free access to all LinkedIn Learning courses. This offers individuals the opportunity to develop their skills to support their personal and career development.Log in to LinkedIn Learning (Using your University IT credentials)
Explore our University of Leeds collections
We have curated collections of videos and courses, especially for our students and staff. To access our collections, click browse in the top left of your LinkedIn Learning screen and click on the University of Leeds icon.
Join the LinkedIn Learning Interest Group community
Any member of staff that has an interest in LinkedIn Learning can join the community by requesting access to our LinkedIn Learning Interest Group Microsoft Teams space. Request Access (link)
The group holds a meeting every 6 weeks and all are welcome to join and participate. Our LinkedIn Learning colleagues join the meeting and are able to answer questions as well as provide platform updates.
Become a curator
- Upload your own content to the LinkedIn Learning platform
- Create a learning path, combining your own content with LinkedIn Learning content
- Easily share content with colleagues and students
- See insights to learning resources that have been shared (If shared to a Group)
Content Mapping Service
Find out more
- LinkedIn Learning Portal (requires login)
- IT Knowledge Base: LinkedIn Learning Quick start guide: start here to learn how to access LinkedIn Learning as a member of staff at the University of Leeds
- How to use LinkedIn Learning: this is the official guide from LinkedIn Learning to help you make the best use of it