About this session
This online session is available to all staff and it will provide you with the opportunity to explore LinkedIn Learning and how it can support your learning and development whilst at the University of Leeds.
Our LinkedIn Learning expert from OD&PL will share top tips for how to use the many features available within LinkedIn Learning for maximum personal and professional impact.
By the end of the sessions participants you will:
- Be familiar with LinkedIn Learning
- Understand the benefits for your personal and professional development
- Appreciate the value associated with LinkedIn Learning
- Know how to access LinkedIn Learning, either on a desktop, laptop or on your mobile phone
As part of the session participants will have the opportunity to:
- Navigate the site
- Search the site (saving courses)
- Use the controls within a course (speed, language, closed captions, Q&A, Notes)
- Add personalisation (using the ‘my goals’ features to set your skills, your career and learning goals)
- Access LinkedIn, certificates, recommendations
- Understand how to use portable devices and download courses.
What previous participants have said about the session:
Even though I've been using LinkedIn learning this session showed me that I haven't been using it properly or to its full benefit.