Browse a range of learning paths and collections focussed on wellbeing and mental health
Students and staff at Leeds have free access to LinkedIn Learning to support your personal and professional development, as well as a wide-range of content focussed on wellbeing and mental health.
Browse the following courses, collections and learning paths to get you started - and of course there's so much more available on LinkedIn Learning, just log on and explore! To log in to LinkedIn Learning, use your University of Leeds IT credentials via the LinkedIn Learning login page.
- Wellbeing Collection - This wellbeing collection has been reviewed by the student counselling and wellbeing service with the aim of offering supportive tools for you to learn and develop over time. Although a lot of the content is directed to developing skills in a way that is applicable to a work environment, the tools themselves are useful to apply to your own wellbeing.
- Supporting wellbeing during times of change and uncertainty - In this learning path, you can gain immediately applicable skills to support your well-being during times of change and uncertainty. Twenty curated courses cover topics such as practicing mindfulness and meditation; managing anxiety, depression, and stress; calming your mind; and restoring your body.
- Support your Mental Health during Challenging Times
- Manage Change and Develop Your Adaptability Skills
- Developing Resilience and Grit
- Leading with a Growth Mindset
- Project Management: Managing Projects as Offices Reopen
- Boost Resilience with Mindfulness
- Using Resilience to Overcome the (Seemingly) Impossible
- Building Resilience
- Enhancing Resilience
- Building Self-Confidence
Managing stress and anxiety
- Managing Stress
- Learning How to Unplug and Recharge
- Managing Stress for Positive Change
- Decision-Making in High-Stress Situations
- How to Manage Feeling Overwhelmed
Mindfulness and meditation
- Mindfulness for Beginners (audio-only course)
- Embracing Change with Mindfulness
- Mindful Stress Management
- Discovering Meditation and Sleep
- Mindful Meditations for Work and Life
- Boost Emotional Intelligence with Mindfulness
- Mindful Productivity
Wellbeing in the workplace
Wellbeing in the Workplace – aimed at staff, this short course (23 minutes) on LinkedIn Learning presented by instructors from Careercake. The course looks at the following topics in the context of the workplace: worrying, anxiety, stress, burnout and negative thinking.
- Balancing Work and Life
- Working from Home: Strategies for Success
- Planning Your Career and Your Life
- How to Set Boundaries and Protect Your Time
- Efficient Time Management
Find out more about LinkedIn Learning on our LinkedIn Learning webpage.