Discovering your Leadership is a new Leadership Development Programme, launching for the 2021/22 academic year.
The programme will be particularly beneficial for colleagues who aspiring leaders or leaders who are new-to-role and will cover the following topics over five sessions: difficult conversations and conflict management, building collaboration, influencing and communication, and transformational change.
The programme will run over four communities throughout the academic year, and bookings for all communities are now available.
- Induction session – What does leadership mean to me?
- Session 1 – Difficult conversations & conflict management
- Session 2 – Building collaboration
- Session 3 – Influencing and communication
- Session 4 – Transformational change & next steps