Workshop series: pedagogical power of PebblePad
In this series of workshops, colleagues from across the University will share the innovative and interesting ways they have used PebblePad.
Further dates in this series will be added soon and recordings from previous sessions will be made available. Join the PebblePad Community on MS Teams to be notified when new dates are added and recordings are available.
- One way to use PebblePad: interactive seminar training, Thursday 10 March 2022 – presentation by Dr Ruth Payne (School of Language, Culture and Societies). Watch PebblePad workshop: interactive seminar teaching
- One way to use PebblePad: as a teaching placement portfolio, Thursday 7 April 2022 – presentation by Helen Latka (School of Education). Watch PebblePad workshop: PebblePad as a teaching placement portfolio
- One way to use PebblePad: constructing a portfolio for CPD, Thursday 12 May 2022 – presentations by Dr Alessia Grassi (School of Design) and Dr Camilla Nykjaer (School of Biomedical Sciences). Watch PebblePad workshop: constructing a portfolio for CPD
- One way to use PebblePad: Two ways to use Pebblepad: Creating workbooks for Cardiac Physiology and Mammography Practice for use in the clinical workplace, Thursday 9 June 2022, 11-11.30am – presentations by Natasha Watchhorn and Imelda Marshall from the School of Medicine. Watch PebblePad workshop: Creating workbooks for Cardiac Physiology and Mammography Practice for use in the clinical workplace.
In addition to the above sessions, you may also be interested to watch recordings of recent University of Leeds events about PebblePad:
- SEC conference – Dr Ruth Payne presented at the SEC conference on 7 January 2022 about the pedagogical power of PebblePad. Watch the recording of the SNAP session. (Ruth is the last of the presenters in the recording and can be accessed at 45.41 minutes into the recording).
- SAAW (Share, Adopt, Adapt Workshop) – Alice Potter, Dr Helen Iball and Dr Joslin McKinney discuss the practical ways in which PebblePad can be used to aid and improve pedagogical practices. Watch the SAAW Workshop recording from 18 January 2022
- Pedagogic Research in the Arts (PRiA) Workshop – Watch the PRiA workshop from 9 February 2022 to see how PebblePad has been used across the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Culture as a creative and useful tool to develop student learning and reflection.